Wednesday 16 March 2011

Technology fast? Three days? Kill me!!!

Nowadays people living in a technology world. Even six grade student uses cell phone and computer in China. High-end technology products are becomes part of our life, like Smartphone, laptop and iPod. Now I will give up all technologies in my life for three days and become a primitive people.



First thing I did is calling my family and told them I would quite Internet and mobile for three days, don’t be worried if they couldn’t find me. After that, I put all my high-end stuff in a luggage and put it in the living room; I thought that could makes me feel better during these three days.


OK, here we go! Technology fast start!!!


Day one
Suddenly I felt my room was so empty and all what I could do was just reading magazine, free newspaper and even all the bills of our house. I couldn't get news from my friends on the RenRen and Sina Weibo. One of my friend won the first prize in a Korean language speech contest that day, and she posted this message and photos on RenRen. She also sent a message to my phone. Obviously I didn't get this news, therefore couldn't congratulate her at first. She told me lately that although she knew that I was doing technology fast, she was a little bit upset. 

In Ireland newspaper and TV, the news about my home country, China, was rare. I usually got news from Internet. But these three days would keep me away from the news about China. I was a little bit worried because I couldn't know what was happening in my home country in these days.

It was absolutely the most struggle day in my life, even worse than exam time! I was just sit around in my house today.

Day two
Finally, I realized that I have a lot of schoolwork need to finish, I just felt so happy about it. If I knew someone who was happy because he/she found some schoolwork to do before I did this task, I would say that he/she was crazy. However, I found that I couldn't finish my schoolwork without my computer. I need to write the CA by using Microsoft Word. I also need to access the online database to read some e-books and e-journals. What I could do was some basic reading. I did reading a lot that day. I also could not download the handout for tomorrow class from my e-mail and Moodle. So I asked my friend to copy the handouts for me.   

Day three
Last day! I felt boring and inconvenient without my cellphone and computer. I was so missing my cellphone and the Internet. 



The task was finished. I made it!!! I found  that it was very hard to quiet technology in my daily my. However, I still had to say that this was a really meaningful task, especially good for girls; keep us away from radiation and save my skin. I thought everybody in the world should try this at least once; it was good for our earth. Less electricity used good for our money. Stop young people to be addicted to Internet. Finally, I would say:”I love this task!”

No comments:

Post a Comment